Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hermes Birkin Handbag herve leger

Katie Holmes has been seen sporting a Hermes HAC around town, though not for travel, for day-to-day wear. The HAC, Haut a Courrois, was actually the original ‘Birkin’. The HAC and the Birkin are indeed different; the HAC is taller than the Birkin and the handles are shorter. The HAC comes in a 28, 32, and 36 cm size whereas the Birkin is available in 25, 30, 35, and 40. The debate is on as to the size of Katie’s HAC. I am sticking to my original assessment, it is a 50 cm HAC. I am taking into account that Katie is very thin and 5′9, and since she and me are about the same height it looks very similar to the 50 cm I have tried on. The next debate is the leather and color. My guess, Fjord in Rouge VIF, but again, there are so many Hermes reds and I can be wrong. What many of us are in agreement on is that this bag is far too large for Katie. In my opinion this bag is meant for travel, not to carry to Good Morning America. Find a Hermes Handbag on sale at 21replica.comSix words I never thought I’d ever say: I miss the old Heidi Montag! But despite her nips and tucks, the reality star at least hasn’t changed her taste in designer handbags. Montag stepped out with an off-white Hermes Birkin purse while meeting her “The Hills” co-stars for lunch. I hate to say it, but I love the look (from the neck down, of course). The bag is beautiful, and the white tee and khaki sailor shorts are a cute combo

No comments:

Post a Comment