Friday, August 20, 2010

How I Make 3500% Profits Selling This 1 Item

There is something wonderful that happens every time I open my mailbox in World of Warcraft -- successful auction sales! By leveraging the power of the Auction House with a couple of WoW Gold Making Tips, I am able to generate sales that have a 3500% rate of return on my investment.
The method I use to achieve such an astounding rate of return, and therefore amass large sums of gold, started when Blizzard introduced the Achievement System in World of Warcraft with the release of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack in 2008. This goal-oriented system offered players such whimsical, self-contained goals like the collection of mounts, tabards and vanity pets Some achievements include leveling cooking, fishing and other professions. Even more epic achievements require players to complete dungeons or raids with a handicapHermes Birkin. .
Personally, I have very little interest in the whole Achievement System, except maybe in acquiring the Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake, and of course utilizing my WoW Gold Making Tips to help players accomplish their achievement goals, and make huge amounts of gold in the process.
So what are these WoW Gold Making Tips you ask?
Before I answer that question you need to understand the fanaticism of some players when it comes to attaining their achievement goals. They will spend outrageous amounts of gold to get what they want. It's not because they can't do it themselves, but many loathe the mundane tasks associated with the achievements, and would prefer to pay someone else to do it for them. Their time is more valuable to them than the gold -- that's good news for you and me, and the reason these WoW Gold Making Tips work.
I still sense some skepticism from you, so let me share one last piece of the puzzle.
Like I mentioned earlier players take their achievements seriously, and great pride in accomplishing particularly difficult ones. I have discovered a very lucrative niche in the cooking profession, namely, players seeking the prestigious title of Hail to the Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment